Person in charge
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
VALENTINI SHOES S.L with CIF B-54912449
The user can contact the Administration department responsible for Data Protection by email email@example.com
Purposes of data processing
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
The User is hereby informed that Valentini Shoes, S.L. may process personal data provided by the User through online forms, or when transmitting their data by email, through requests through commercial agents or physically, or by any other means, or during the process of buying products offered by Valentini Shoes, S.L. for the purposes indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below:
- Guarantee the User access, and use of their personal space in the private area of the web pages of products and services offered by Valentini Shoes, S.L.
- Manage purchases and requests that the User makes via email, telephone or on the websites of Valentini Shoes, S.L.
- We use the information to send you the budget, to process and deliver your order, to inform you by email and/or SMS or by post. Manage, where appropriate, your order and carry out the contracted service, your billing and collection.
- Inform the User by any means, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User, of Valentini Shoes, S.L. products and services similar to those acquired by the User.
- Carry out promotional activities about other products and services of Valentini Shoes, S.L. including the sending of commercial communications to the email address provided by the User.
- Management and issuance of sales documents: invoice, packing list or digital ticket.
- Management of product availability alerts.
- Response to the exercise of ARCO + rights, inquiries and complaints by the interested party.
- Prevent abuse and fraud in the use of our services (for example, fraudulent activities, spam, etc.)
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
- Manage and control the client portfolio.
Duration of data retention
How long will we keep your data?
The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire time the contract is in force. Once said relationship is terminated, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities arising from the contract.
The data for the management of inquiries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year. The data for sending commercial communications about our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your willingness to delete them. After these periods, the data will be blocked from all systems.
Data Processing Legitimacy
What entitles us to treat your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the second section lies in:
- The execution of a contract for the provision of services and / or purchase of products.
- In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that is necessary for its execution. If you do not provide this information, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
- The user's consent, if requested and granted.
- The legitimate interest of Valentini Shoes, S.L. in relation to the purpose indicated in section (h) of point 2
- Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to Valentini Shoes, S.L. for the purpose indicated in section (e), (g) and (i) of point 2.
Recipients of the data
Which recipients can we allocate your data to?
The personal data of the recipient can be transferred / communicated to the following recipients:
- Companies of the Group of companies to which Valentini Shoes, S.L. belongs to, with the purpose of centralised management of our activities and compliance with internal administrative purposes, including the processing of customerâ€™s personal data. Also, in case you have given us your consent, your data may be transferred to these companies in order to send you commercial communications that may be of interest to you, according to your customer profile.
- Public Administrations and Organisations when required by fiscal, labour, Social Security or any other applicable regulations, and in general to the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to Valentini Shoes, S.L. (courier companies, delivery communications companies, agencies, etc.), including financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is coordinated.
Rights of the interested parties
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Â·> Right of access: You have the right to obtain information about whether at Valentini Shoes, S.L, we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not, as well as to access the personal data that we have.Â·> Right of amendment: You have the right to request that Valentini Shoes, S.L. amend the data when they are inaccurate or are completed when they are incomplete.Â·> Right of withdrawal or right to be forgotten: You can request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.Â·>Right of restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of the data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.Â·>Right of transferability: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, for common use and machine readable, and to transmit it to another person responsible when the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means.Â·> Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case Valentini Shoes, S.L. will stop using the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claimsÂ·> Right to file a claim: You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about the rights that you have by contacting these organisations.
How do we protect your personal data?
Valentini Shoes, S.L. promises to fulfil its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
Valentini Shoes, S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorised access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
Valentini Shoes, SL. is an entity concerned about privacy, in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organisation, it continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for privacy and information security, according to international standards.